Access keys (shortcuts)
You can navigate to the sections this site using your keyboard. Available shortcuts are:
S - skip navigation
1 - Home page
2 - What?
3 - The Basics
4 - Advice
5 - Action Planning
6 - More
7 - Get a blog
8 - Contacts and advice
0 - Site map
To use the access keys, you press the "Alt" key and the number or letter above, then press "Enter". On a Mac you press the "Ctrl" key and the number or letter.
You can control the size of the text and change fonts if you wish. Here's how:
To change the text size in Internet Explorer (a typical Windows browser):
- Select View in the menu bar
- Select Text Size
- You'll get a list of different font (text) size options –choose the size that's appropriate for you.
To change the text size in Safari (a typical Mac OS X browser):
- Select the View menu from the Finder bar
- Select Make Text Bigger and choose the size that's appropriate for you.
- In addition to text size – the font type (i.e. Arial, Verdana, etc) is also selectable via the browser.
To display web page text in a different font in Internet Explorer:
- Go to the Tools menu and click on Internet Options
- On the General tab, click Fonts
- In the Web page font and Plain text font lists, click on the fonts that you want to use.