Yes, No, Maybe...
Concourse2 – Yes, No, Maybe
providing continuing professional development (cpd) for those who provide cpd for others in the creative/cultural sectors
a Cultural Leadership Programme event in association with Creative Peop!e
…The recession is biting, the politics are changing and the numbers of consultants and coaches are growing… So what should you do? Specialize? Diversify? Downsize? Expand? Sell better? Sell more? Charge more? Redevelop your brand? Revitalize your skills? Use viral marketing? Social networking? Strike out on your own? Form a partnership? Join a consortium? Change sectors? Change your services? Change everything? Change nothing? Give it all up and grow tomatoes instead?
Yes, No, Maybe will provide space, time, structure - and most importantly other people like you - to help you look at when you should be saying each of these short, potent words and time to examine the impact on you, and your business, if you don’t.
It is open to all freelancers / independents /micro businesses working in the cultural and creative industries as trainers, consultants, project managers, advisers, coaches, mentors or in other ways.
Friday 9th July 2010, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
60 places available at £50 (£30)
- Round table seating – get to know a small group of attendees through our creative introductions
- Provocative takes on yes, no and maybe from Yes – Indy Hunjan, founder and ‘boss lady’ of Kala Phool, Laurence Clark, the UK’s leading ‘sit down’ comedian (as described by Cherie Blair) and Jon Spooner, Artistic Director, Unlimited Theatre whose latest show explores the imagined, actual, ethical, political, religious and philosophical impacts of leading edge research in Quantum Physics (no, seriously, it does).
- Tap into your passion and make authentic choices about the work you do with Sarah Pickthall, coach, process worker, & founder of Cusp Inc
- Choose 2 of 8 one hour workshops to help you consider your options and expand your skills, knowledge and experience - download the workshop options below.
- Help create a balance mobile – holding everything in perfect alignment
- Finish the day with a panel chosen by attendees
Plus plenty of time for networking, socializing and relaxing with live music playing at points through the day to keep us engaged and energized.
Why should you say ‘Yes’ and book yourself on Concourse2?
- Refresh yourself - invest in you and take time to listen, reflect and contribute
- Meet diverse people who will flex your thoughts and your attitudes
- Hear from influential speakers with leading edge thinking
- Take part in workshops run by experienced colleagues
- Come away with new knowledge, ideas and fresh perspectives
Concourse2 is a CLP event run in association with CreativePeop!e, being administrated through ADA inc. It forms part of CLP’s ReFreshers week.
To find out more…
The venue is physically accessible and BSL interpreters will be provided. Please let us know about any other access requirements you may have.
To get a booking form for Concourse2: Yes, No, Maybe email firstname.lastname@example.org please put yes in the subject line.
- Workshop options (51.5 Kb)
Descriptive document showing all the workshop options for the day...